As such, I thought I'd post a quick schedule of posts I have planned for the upcoming week to get things back on track.
- Today - I'm going to post the regularly scheduled Post-Crisis Comic Book Previews later this evening after I get a chance to unpack, shower and answer my email and other internet related activities I found unable to do this weekend.
- Tuesday - I'm going to skip the Top 10 Tuesdays this week and post the What Do You Think DC Is Doing Wrong? follow up. I have it all written out (yes, with a pen, something I haven't used in a long time and has my hand cramped to hell) and just have to type it up and format it tomorrow.
- Wednesday - The usual Weekly Crisis Comic Book Reviews
- Thursday - Expect the Final Crisis Comic Book Reviews and the collaboration post with my fellow comic book bloggers (this might get pushed to Friday depending on how many books come out this week, which I haven't even checked yet)
- Friday - The always popular Comic Book Moments of the Week
- Saturday & Sunday - I'm going to roll out some minor site tweaks (mostly a contact and information section to the footer and some other explanation pages, no major design or layout changes) and do some work on the upcoming one year anniversary (August 1st!) posts and contest related goodies.