- Greg Hatcher (Comics Should Be Good!)
- Lee Newman (Broken Frontier)
- Kristina Wright (Geeked)
- Rokk (Rokk's Comic Book Revolution)
- JK Parkin (Blog@Newsarama)
- Eric Rupe (The Comic Catalog)
- Ryan, "the Iowan", Schrodt (Newsarama Comic Book Review Forum)
- Evie Nagy (Awesomed By Comics)
Some of you already gave me some or all of your reasons in the comments of these guest posts, and I thank you for that, but, for the rest of you, feel free to share your thoughts and reasons on why you buy certain books.
I'll be spotlighting a couple of follow up answers from other bloggers, who were inspired by my question and the other guest posters last week, and I, personally, will be collecitng your thoughts and ideas, similar to my What I Think DC Is Doing Wrong posts, and posting my own reasons on why I buy certain books at the end of the week.
So, what are your reasons for buying the books that you do?