- Captain America: Reborn #1 - $3.99/32 pgs - 193,142 est units sold.
- Blackest Night #1 - $3.99/48 pgs - 177,105 est units sold.
- Batman and Robin #2 - $2.99/32 pgs - 117,986 est units sold.
- Amazing Spider-Man #600 - $4.99/104 pgs - 116,857 est units sold.
- Green Lantern #43 - $2.99/32 pgs - 109,426 est units sold.
- Green Lantern #44 - $2.99/32 pgs - 105,063 est units sold.
- Dark Avengers #7 - $3.99/32 pgs - 94,189 est units sold.
- Incredible Hulk #600 - $4.99/104 pgs - 92,343 est units sold.
- Captain America #601 - $3.99/48 pgs - 87,844 est units sold.
- Ultimatum #5 - $3.99/32 pgs - 86,748 est units sold.
The anniversary issues for both Incredible Hulk and Amazing Spider-Man, unsurprisingly, did well and Batman and Robin's #1 spot from last month seems to have been based on some genuine interest since #2 was the third best selling book of the month.
Wednesday Comics was released this month as well and did not do that well. Issue #1 came in at #36 on the charts and sales dropped significantly with each new issue (#4 charted at 58). Not a great showing for a project like this and it is unknown at this time just how much further down this will go and what exactly is keeping people away, though the $4 price tag and seemingly low page count probably played a role. Unless something drastic happens, the series should level out around the mid-60's to mid-70's range for the duration of the run.
COLLECTIONS, OGN AND MANGA
- 100 Bullets Vol 13, Wilt TPB
- The Boys Vol 4, We Gotta Go Now TPB
- Batman: Whatever Happened To The Caped Crusader HC
- Green Lantern: Rage of The Red Lanterns HC
- Superman: Whatever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow HC
- Mouse Guard Vol 2, Winter 1152 HC
- Parker: The Hunter HC
- Star Wars Adventures Vol 2, Princess Leia and The Royal Ransom
- Naruto Vol 45
- Fruits Basket Vol 23
Marvel - 42%/37%
DC - 34%/30%
Dark Horse - 4%/5%
IDW - 4%/5%
Image - 3%/3%