Elephantmen follows the suriving human/animal hybrids that were bred to be walking weapons of mass destruction in a devestating war. Freed and rehabilitated by the United Nations, the Elephantmen now live amongst a human race that could never understand them in a world they were never meant for. Unfortunately for them, the war never ended, even if they don't realize it yet.
- To enter, leave a comment with your name, email address, and your favorite animal as a comment below.
- One (1) winner will be chosen from random from the comments below.
- The winner will receive one (1) copy of Elephantmen #25, bagged and boarded with loving care by me.
- Please, only one entry per person. We don’t like liars and cheaters here at the Weekly Crisis and we won’t accept any of your tomfoolery.
- The contest is open to residents of Canada and the US only. Sorry overseas folks!
- The contest runs from April 20th through April 27th. The winner will be contacted by email and will have one week to respond with their mailing information. Failure to do so means that I’m sending the comic to someone else!